Holt Executive are partnered with a leading design and manufacturing business. With a cutting edge product range they service a number of industries and assist in driving innovation.
Due to growth they are recruiting an experienced Systems Engineer
to assist in all phases across the complete systems engineering; including requirements capture, system architecture design and verification and validation activities, including using installed systems at the customer site.Key Responsibilities for Systems Engineer:
Key Experience for Systems Engineer:
- Heading the specification, architectural design, and verification and validation of projects, including Safety Cases
- Applying practical skills in design techniques for defence and commercial applications, understanding key process tools and technologies.
- Producing block diagrams, detailed design drawings and supporting calculations
- Practical evaluation of new and emerging technologies
- Working closely with the wider engineering team to manage design changes and solve problems on complex systems.
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline is required
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management, system design process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Previous experience of Naval or Military Systems is desired
- Excellent communication skills