Online Merchandising & Trading Manager6-10 months FTCHertfordshire (2 days office / 3 days remote)£55,000Please note, you must be available either immediately or within one month.
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected and recognised brand as they continue to grow their online presence. They have seen significant growth over the last year and their unique structure enables them to outperform the market, with revenue for the last 12 months nearing £3bn!
This role will be managing the online merchandising of the site and the mobile apps. About the role
- Provide weekly summaries of key performance indicators relating to sales, stock, profit versus budget
- Manage a team of six trading and merchandising assistants
- Monitor and and react to competitors' marketing initiatives
- Create sales reports and feed back to the wider team on a weekly basis
- Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure the requirements are fed into the wider business strategy to ensure the customer journey is optimised
- Solid experience within online trading and merchandising in a retail environment
- Proven experience with managing teams
- Analytical - able to use data and insights to make decisions and identify gaps / opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong in decision-making and problem-solving; and extremely organised
- Passionate about delivering a first-in-class customer experience