Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Manual Tester who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Demonstrates analytical thinking with the ability to identify, communicate and provide solutions to problems.
- Possesses the ability to be able to hold others and themselves accountable for following processes/standards.
- Be able to write comprehensive test cases and test scenarios.
- Demonstrates root cause analysis skills (troubleshooting).
- Understands the importance of data within a test environment.
- 5+ years' experience in software testing.
- Strong QA testing experience including experience using ALM/Jira.
- Strong grasp of QA processes.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work 11am-7pm shifts as required.
- Experience in Agile/Dynamic environments.
- 20 days holiday + 10 Public Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Healthcare