Product Marketing Manager
This education and technology company are growing and run a number of educational games and programmes aimed at students. As they look to grow their user base outside of these national programmes, they are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to play a central role in defining and developing their future go to market strategy.
This is a fun sociable company where there is excellent opportunity for progression and to have an impact from day one. It is a rewarding place to work where there are lots of experienced people that you can learn from. People stay at this company for a really long time and enjoy working there. They are are flexible and happy for people to work remotely or from their office in Oxford.
- Take ownership of communicating new features and benefits to customers
- Manage the continuous development of product messaging, positioning and value propositions.
- Develop a deep understanding of their customers and gather and share market and customer insights to validate the product roadmap and fuel product development through research, interviews, surveys, focus groups and other data collection methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional departments to successfully deliver and assess go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and deliver marketing content and core brand assets across various mediums for use by sales and marketing (social, blogs, emails, newsletters, brochures, landing pages etc.)
- Determine and measure success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption. Communicate this data back to the team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A proven ability to work with other stakeholders, to successfully build and deliver complex go-to-market strategies, either in B2C or B2B product that require input and execution from cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable ability to bring a product to market and accelerate growth for a company in a "start up" phase.
- A track record in consumer and growth marketing and a good understanding of channels.
- A willingness to learn and develop your technical understanding.
- A proactive and creative thinker who can not only create, gather and hypothesise campaign concepts but also help deliver them.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience using: CRMs (ideally ActiveCampaign) and other key tools such as: Airtable, Jira, Notion, Slack
- Experience using all available channels (e.g in-product, digital, social, PR as well as offline activations)
Apply now for more information!