C++ Engineer - £100K+
Our client is one of the world's leading investment managers and algorithmic trading firms.
The company focuses on high frequency trading (HFT) and are driven by ultra-low latency technology, scientific approaches to problems and a passion for learning and research every day.
Offering good work from home flexibility and needing NO financial services experience, they're looking to hire C++ Developers and Engineers.
The Development teams design and implement proprietary trading algorithms, exchange connectivity software and infrastructure and work closely with traders, Quants and support teams to drive low latency and automation using C++ and Linux technologies.
You'll have the chance to work across sophisticated, cutting edge trading environments, solving problems in real-time and implement and tune world-leading trading algorithms.
You'll be involved in taking exchange connectivity to new colocation sites, low level tuning of connectivity and integration with networks and the FPGA stack.
- Excellent, modern, C++ engineering and development experience
- Good knowledge of Linux / UNIX
- Great understanding of algorithms and data structures
- NO trading or finance experience is needed
- Knowledge of network programming, sockets, kernels and compilers