ReCulture is a culture driven business helping organisations on a national scale with attracting and retaining the best talent for their needs. We ensure that candidates are presented with opportunities which not only match their skillset but also their personality and with cultures which will allow them to thrive, making the biggest impact possible.
We are partnered with some incredibly exciting businesses, at varying points in their journey, from start-ups and scale-ups right through to established organisations. We help talent in tech, marketing, creative, finance and sales positions to find their most ideal next opportunities.
We are working with a high growth and fast moving electronics eCommerce business based in West Yorkshire looking for an Affiliate Marketing specialist to join their team.The Role:
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing team who are incredibly passionate about taking performance marketing to the next level. You will own the affiliate marketing strategy for my client and be in a crucial role for the business. Having a passion for gaming and all things technology is vital to be successful in this role.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring campaigns are kept within budget, COS (Cost of Sale) and maximum ROI is achieved
- Acquiring new partners to grow the affiliate programs across different markets
- Finding the best suiting affiliate partners for the programs
- Managing existing affiliate partners to drive increased revenue, greater profitability and incremental revenue
- Analysing campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best results across set KPI's
- Managing the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Delivering affiliate marketing reports to senior management and the clients Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate campaigns
- Set out the strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Planning and launching new affiliate campaigns
- Ensuring correct tracking for all affiliate campaigns
- Ensuring the various affiliate network feeds remain healthy
- Explore opportunities around partnering up with partners outside affiliate networks including key influencers in the sector.
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of our eCommerce website
- Managing the relationship with technology partners (eg. affiliate networks) through regular communication with account managers
- Managing the relationship with the digital marketing agency, ensuring they're meeting and exceeding performance objectives
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in an Affiliate Marketing role
- Ability to deliver accurate KPI forecasts to feed into business targets
- Experience managing budgets and delivering against KPIs
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action
- Working knowledge of / high exposure to Rakuten and other key affiliate networks (eg. Awin)
- Ideally with experience gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business
- Experience in international markets
- PC components sector experience
- Experience successfully managing external digital agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Natural, methodical problem solver
- Highly effective and clear communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Help drive the development and execution of an affiliate sales strategy across the UK market to drive revenue growth and meet business targets.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please apply now!
ReCulture endeavour to be outstanding as a diverse and inclusive employer and are fully committed to present the best candidates for the role irrespective of background. We are keen to help our clients develop workforce representation from currently under-represented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities; Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT) people and those living with physical, mental and/or sensory disability.