One of my Hedge Fund clients is looking to expand the team and hire a Python Developer to join their flagship Data Engineering team where you will be working close-knit with the quants and traders. You'll be working alongside a team of elite developers using a wide range of modern technologies and frameworks. Responsibilities
- Code data pipelines as well as integrate the data to support the quants
- Work closely with the quants and vendors of the business
- Adapt and enhance research prototypes of models to a production environment
- Develop and streamline automated processes to support the current system
- 1-5 software development experience
- Solid experience and in-depth knowledge of Python and SQL
- Previous experience with ETL Data pipelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Integrating data across platforms
- Cloud or Big Data experience
- The ability to solve complex problems and outside the box thinking
- Excellent team player!
Negotiable up to £110,000 + Bonuses Location:
If interested then please apply with your updated CV ASAP. Once I have received your application, I will give you a call and share the details (full JD available).