BEAUTY BAY'sambition is toshareitsbeauty obsessions with the world. Founded byourtwoCEO'swho had no formal trainingandjust a tonneof passion,westarted out as a fragrance retailer and quickly discovered a whole universe of beauty just waiting to be unleashed.
Today, BEAUTY BAY is acutting edgeonline retailer supplying the latest on trend and 'up and coming' beauty products across a range of niche and exclusive brands such as Jeffree Star Cosmetics, MarioBadescu, The Ordinary, Anastasia Beverly Hills. The company also successfully launched itsown Private Label cosmetics and skincarein 2018 which is developed and curated inhouse.
BEAUTY BAY differentiates itself through its vision to' share our beauty obsessions with the world. Seeking out the new, investing in the emerging, discovering the undiscovered and tracking down the different. We don't please the crowd; we delight those who want something different and disrupt the status quo. '
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Paid Search Marketing Executive to come and join our Digital Marketing team. This role will manage the current Google Paid Search strategy develop the channel to increase day to day efficiency and growth, across the UK as well as international markets.
What will you be doing
· Support the Team Manager and the wider team in the creation, production and deployment of all marketing activity across paid search
· Work with the Team Manager to develop new approaches, measurement techniques and tactics to continually improve campaign performance
· Take ownership of the reporting on search activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with supporting commentary
· Develop testing plans across paid search, updating with key learnings and further testing initiatives
· Plan for and execute the management of search campaigns including new brand campaign builds and supporting the trade calendar
· Liaise with the wider business; notifying buying, merchandising and content teams of search trends and competitor insight. Also, ensuring strategy reflects wider business branding objectives
· Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, proposing necessary 3rd party platforms as required
· Be accountable for paid search budgets and the efficient use of these across your area of responsibility
· Consider the contribution of paid search towards the wider media budget
You will have experience of working on Paid Search accounts, ideally with experience of working across the online retail industry, although this is not essential. Hands on experience using bid management tools and web analytics platforms will be an advantage, and a passion for analysing data and consumer behaviour.
You will have experience in working in a fast paced environment, can demonstrate you are a collaborative pro-active team player with excellent communication skills, and have a proven success in working to revenue growth and ROAS targets.
What we offer
We like a relaxed working environment and there's always a buzz about our offices (and even in this current climate our team have embraced remote working with daily events to keep us all closely aligned).
We operate a flexible working policy, so you choose the hours that work best for you. Breakfast is on us and we have a casual dress code. We offer a generous staff discount scheme, regular team socials and more....
There's nothing that excites us more than hiring great talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. We'd love to hear from you today, so get in touch with our Talent team @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at BEAUTY BAY we want all of our colleagues to be able to bring their true selves to work. As an employer we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and we welcome everyone from all walks of life.