At BytePitch, we're building world-class teams that are able to build high standards products. Our focus is always to implement solutions with high standards considering essential aspects in mind such as metrics, tracing, etc.
We're looking for a Software Engineer with blockchain experience who is keen to solve complex and interesting problems. You'll be part of the core development team of world-class products.
Expected travelling time 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.Requirements
You rock at
- Protocols and architectural patterns like Smart Contracts (Blockchain), HTTP and GraphQL;
- Building application binary interfaces (ABI) using blockchain infrastructure like Lukso, Ethereum, Hyperledger;
- Building and handling asynchronous and event-driven workflows;
- Building performance, secure and resilient applications and monitoring them showing you care about your code;
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority using like Jasmine, Chai, etc;
- English proficiency.
You are good at
- Freedom & responsibility, as this is part of our DNA, you are self-driven and self-organized always preserving the common purpose of team and company;
- Keen to solve complex problems, with scalable and resilient software solutions;
- Develop with high standards, having in mind metrics, tracing as well as business needs and strategy;
- Working with docker containers and diving deep into the system if needed;
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and DevOps.
- You will work in products that can make a difference in people's lives, with high-end technologies;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive Contract.