TruRating - be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over and is changing the way businesses and consumers get information and make decisions. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before - and love being the best you've ever been. And what's more, owning part of what we're creating and building together.
TruRating is a global, high ambition, high growth tech scale up. With our multi-award-winning, technology, we take the pulse of what consumers are thinking whenever and wherever they pay -- on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With 80%+ consumers responding instore and 50%+ online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback - and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers. And that's just the starting point, our unique capabilities are taking us into other multi-billion $ markets.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our clients include some of the most innovative brands in international retail and the client list is rapidly growing as we help merchants react to the rapidly changing consumer world. With four global patents registered, the world is there for the taking - and we need to grow our passionate team to help us realise our mission for getting the world's businesses and consumers using and loving TruRating every day.
We're looking for a talented Front End developer to quickly integrate into our tech team and help us deliver our ambitious and challenging roadmap as we roll out across the globe. In order to make the TruRating user experience consistent and intuitive across the dizzying array of devices and platforms we are currently targeting, you will need to apply flexibility and creative thinking on a daily basis.
We want passionate, talented and outstanding individuals to join us and help bring the truth back to ratings around the world.
- Lead a team of Front End engineers and establish the architecture that can enable TruRating to grow across the globe, meeting the requirements of the individual territories and merchants of all shapes, sizes, and sectors.
- Provide Technical Leadership to the front end team and work with product architects and engineers to deliver internal and external facing technical solutions and provide a consistent user experience.
- Prototyping new ideas and potential improvements to existing features of TruRating user facing products.
- Provide hands-on implementation work to get projects off the ground.
- Creating solutions targeting the web and native platforms, (Apple App Store and Google Play Store and Windows Store).
- Working closely with cross functional teams to define technical specifications and to help identify where technology can aid execution on business goals.
- Working closely with back-end development teams to create appealing, innovative presentation layers backed by our cloud-based REST API suite.
- Actively contributing to increasing unit test coverage and continuous integration.
- Integrating with browser-based tools and services such as SEO, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Mix Panel, Crazy Egg, etc.
We would love to bring on board someone with...
We are not currently able to provide any visa sponsorship places, so please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.BenefitsTruRewards
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Knowledge of, but not essential, NodeJS, Angular 1 and 2, React Native and charting libraries like d3.
- Experience in TDD using karma, enzyme, jest, etc.
- Experience in using web tools like webpack, npm, etc.
- Experience/knowledge of web design frameworks (SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, etc.) and developing responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX development processes and tools (mocking, wireframes, industry standards).
- Understanding of UI related standards and considerations (ECMA6, ARIA).
- Solid understanding of federated authentication standards (OAuth, JWT, etc.).
- The enthusiasm to engage in technical challenges across the business where you can add value beyond the world of UI/UX.
- Self-reliant, resilient and proactive with high levels of motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, collaboration and communications skills.
- An understanding of agile development practices, having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
- Active tech community participation (blogs, open-source contributor, forum moderator etc.).
TruRating offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday, a fun and creative working environment, supportive and high-quality colleagues, a fully stocked kitchen of TruTreats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include Private Medical Healthcare with BUPA, a SMART pension, group life insurance cover with Canada Life and not forgetting our Share options package. Additionally, team members have access to a "WeCare" package from Canada Life, covering great clinical, well-being and mental health support. We also have countless softer perks including birthday gifts, TruAppreciation awards and TruAnniversary Awards for our Team Members.Application process
As well as your CV please include a brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.
We are keen to quickly bring on board this crucial member of the team so please do get in touch promptly.
Please go to https //www.trurating.com/en-gb/jobs/ and apply...
TruRating is strongly committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment that is free from any form of discrimination and inequality - we all thrive as part of a diverse and supportive culture.