Site Reliability Engineer - Fintech / Linux
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
to join our high profile client.
Our client is a major global financial exchange, driven by technology. They are at the bleeding edge of not only product ideas but also technology and data manipulation. They use unique online data from many sources to create an ultra low latency trading environment for their clients. They have grown massively and recently were voted in the top 50 fintech firms globally.
Day to Day the Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
- Analyzing and optimizing trading platform
- Monitoring development activities, change management tickets
- Monitoring U.S. production, disaster recovery, and certification systems for issues
- Assisting build team to resolve build/deployment issues
- Working Jira tickets assigned to DevOps
- Capacity planning
- Managing operational batch processing
- Software Development
- Experience in a technical operations support role
- Linux experience
- High level of proficiency in Python, SQL and UNIX shell scripting
- Systems Administration experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (a must)
- Vigorous desire to learn securities business and Cboe technology
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with ongoing training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package. Including a large bonus from day 1.
My client is based in LondonSite Reliability Engineer
Linux, TCP/IP, Latency, BGP