We are looking for a Data Engineer to help Hush build and maintain a world class data capability. This role will play a key part in the development and adoption of a data platform from the ground up, providing insight and reporting across the whole business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining a robust data environment using Google Big query, Cloud Integration and BI reporting tools.
- Ensuring stable running of the data environment from a security and performance perspective.
- Working alongside external partners and business users to help the company adopt a data-driven culture
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of reporting data models for use in BI reporting
- Administration of the central BI reporting tool
- Helping non-technical end users adopt a self-service mentality to reporting and providing guidance and best practise where necessary
To join us, you must have:
- Comprehensive technical experience in data warehousing, ETL and BI reporting technologies.
- Experience working with and administrating a modern BI platform, such as Looker, Qlik, Domo or Power BI.
- Strong SQL and data modelling skills.
- Experience of working with cloud data warehousing technology.
At hush we believe diversity drives better insights, better decisions and provides a more rewarding work environment. It is the core of innovation. No matter what your background if you have the right skills for the job, we would love to hear from you.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, end-of-week drinks, free fruit days, birthday celebrations, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced but fun environment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.