: Creative digital marketing whiz to execute digital marketing programs in support of GoodUnited's demand generation strategy on behalf of its clients. [Note: This position is based in the UK.]Your creativity and relentless passion for marketing and social advertising will help us shape the future of donor cultivation.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT
GoodUnited is not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after the long-tail of donors; the group that collectively gives 8x more than high net worth individuals and foundations. We're swinging for the fences, one test at a time. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
On an average day, you will:
- Utilize advanced features within Facebook Ad Manager to improve campaign performance
- Analyze Ad performance and demonstrate a complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ad Manager dashboard to optimize towards KPIs
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies and collaborate with internal teams to optimize the user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
Your background, experience, and abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree with digital advertising work experience; 3-4+ years of Facebook Ad experience
- Experience in overseeing $1M+ ad spend budgets
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing complex Facebook advertising campaigns
- Experience with Facebook paid ads and managing high-performance lead generation acquisition funnels
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, who can relate to and build constructive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in creating and delivering executive-level, data driven presentations with proven experience in influencing C-level executives; possesses the ability to flex presentation style mid-stream to maintain control of the audience
- Collaborative and data-driven with a relentless passion for delivering five-star experiences to customers and team members
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess and initiate things independently and act or take charge before others do
Who you are:
- You are customer-focused: you relentlessly focus on the customer. Identifying pains, gains, and opportunities is an integral part of who you are.
- An avant-garde who's full of moxie: you create new and experimental concepts, and approach them with determination. You challenge the status-quo, and you're (most often) the early adopter amongst your peer-group.
- Independent: you thrive in unstructured environments and can execute off of intent.
- Have Initiative and Impeccable Time Management: you have a genuine drive to get things done. You move quickly, you push the team, you execute at a high level. No one ever wonders if you're on top of things because you've already responded to the crisis before anyone else knew about it. You listen well. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- You have a burning desire to dig into the data: you make decisions based on rigorous analysis of metrics and your team has confidence in your recommendations because of your detailed analysis.
- You are fun and high-energy, who can do a backflip: kidding, just making sure you're still reading!
Who we are:
- GoodUnited's priority isn't sales or marketing. It's customer success. Our customers are some of the largest organizations in the world that cure cancer, help veterans, prevent suicide, feed kids, uphold equality, and make wishes come true. Our customers work tirelessly to make the world a better place and our mission at GoodUnited is to make every one of their donors feel appreciated.
Some benefits of working for GoodUnited include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Unlimited (and mandatory) PTO. You have the flexibility to take whatever time you need for whatever reason, even if you're working from home at the moment. We also want to make sure you're actually using PTO, so we require our team members to take time off.
- Birthday PTO. Your birthday is a day to celebrate YOU. GU employees have their birthdays as another PTO day to spend however they'd like.
- Parental Leave Program. We offer extended paid leave and other benefits to new parents so they can focus on what's most important.
- ...among others!
Think you're a good fit? Apply today!