insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
As a Team Lead - Technical Account Management, you will oversee and address our Partners and Customers technical needs as well as manage a team 6 TAM's across the EMEA region. Within this role you will be working with our Jet (Microsoft Dynamics reporting) Global Partners and Customers providing technical strategy, guidance, and platform expertise. There will be some travel in the UK & Europe. You will oversee our Partners supporting and training them to enable them to effectively sell our products with confidence.Main Responsibilities
- Manage a team of EMEA Technical Account Managers (TAM's)
- Organize knowledge sharing within the team
- Harmonize 'way of working' across the EMEA team
- Support pre-sales activities by providing technical leadership, liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Address all product-related queries on time, support partner recruitment efforts through education, showcasing how new and existing features can enhance the customers' business processes
- Train Partners to use, sell and implement the Jet Global solutions effectively, develop and maintain partner technical readiness including training, platform and product awareness
- Provide developers with Partners and customers' feedback to help identify potential new features or products, report on product performance while identifying solutions to reduce support costs
- Attend both internal and external training events to maintain up-to date technical skills on products and platforms
- Serve as the technical contact of insightsoftware for assigned partners advising them and their customers on the application, implementation, and optimization of Jet Global platforms, guiding them through technical and architectural issues for complex environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Solid technical background with hands on experience within the Microsoft Dynamics channel.
- Experience in managing a team would be preferential.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager, Presale's consultant or an equivalent role, ability to solve complex integration and product questions and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Results-driven and aspiration to achieve specific goals
- Ability to interact with co-workers effectively and appropriately at a variety of levels, across many disciplines Effective problem-solving skills required
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Fluent English speaking
- We're a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We're always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location