You'll manage the accounts payable process from invoice approval through to payment as well as working with a range of internal colleagues based in the UK and Europe.
You'll use your French language skills for communicate with colleagues in France. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills and Experience
- You'll process invoices for open purchase orders (POs), ensuring timeliness and verify accuracy of general ledger coding
- You'll work with stakeholders to receive PO's in S4Hana and reconcile any variances between the PO and supplier invoices.
- You'll maintain supplier records, updating contact information and bank details as required as well as setting up new suppliers.
- You'll support your colleagues with month-end closing process by providing accrual information to the Finance leads.
- You'll process weekly pay-runs for suppliers, colleague expenses, multiple currency and ad hoc payments as necessary.
- You'll review aged creditors and investigate any debit balances. Follow-up invoices for any Direct Debit payments
- You'll support with Accounts Payable projects such as implementation of system and process changes and other ad hoc projects.
- You'll work with the team to ensure excellent customer service is provided to internal colleagues.
- Perform statement reconciliations - research and proactively investigate/reconcile discrepancies between AP balance and vendor statements
- You'll have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- You'll have effective time management and strong organisation skills
- You'll be experienced in excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You'll be able to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with conflicting priorities
- Worked in a shared service centre environment dealing with multiple European entities, advantageous.
- Capable of pragmatic problem solving and taking personal initiative to speedily resolve issues.
- Proficient French speaker
- Pension scheme (and salary sacrifice scheme to enhance optional personal contribution)
- Private healthcare (including immediate family cover)
- Life assurance (currently three times annual salary)
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice scheme)
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days in addition to UK Public Holidays. This increases by one extra day per 5 years' service, to a maximum allowance of 30 days
- Volunteering day allowance (paid leave) of one day per year to participate in an environmental or community relations project
- Annual eye test expensed to Company (if using Display Screen Equipment for significant part of normal day to day work)
XP Power is a major supplier of critical power conversion technology to the healthcare, industrial and technology markets. We are a fast-growing multi-national company listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are looking for self-motivated professionals who thrive in dynamic environments. We are proud of and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed and Integrity. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence.