Do you have a passion for AWS and microservices based architecture?
Have you hit a ceiling within your current role?
Are you looking to work within a business that offers endless progression opportunity?
If the answer to the above is yes this could be the role for you.
Woodrow Mercer are currently partnered with a globally recognised management consultancy who are currently looking to add an IT Cloud Solution Architect to their global IT team. This role will primarily be to develop a microservices platform for the consultancy. Working closely with consumers of the platform to gather and implement feedback using best practices for DevSecOp. You will also help manage a team based offshore, primarily in India, and be hands on implementing and helping to architect the platform.Your experience and attributes
- Ability to engage staff, foster collaboration and partner with others in a way that supports and enables the business.
- Resolving complex issues/problems and able to independently bring in the right resources at the right time to assist when necessary
- Consultative approach to working especially when interacting with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to influence direction, articulate risks and sell secure solutions/roadmaps
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Hands on approach, implementing solutions in multiple technologies such as Kubernetes, Python and Terraform
- 8 years plus experience in AWS and microservices based architecture
- 4 years plus experience with Docker, Kubernetes Packer and Terraform. As well as Jenkins/CircleCI/Octopus and other CI/CD Tools
- If this sounds like you please apply today.