Senior / Lead Machine learning Engineer Up to £115,000 + benefits Sponsorship NOT provided My client, a Fortune 500 Fintech and the largest processing and payments company in the world is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help them create Artificial Intelligence products for some of the biggest names in finance. About the company:
They offer more than 450 solutions, facilitates the movement of roughly $9 trillion through the processing of approximately 75 billion transactions in service to more than 20,000 clients around the globe. Their mission is to lift economies and communities across the world by advancing the interests of commerce and the financial world.
Previous awards won include the best workplace for innovators and Forbes best employers for diversity year after year (to mention a few).What you will do:
- Working with the latest technology available to build and improve the future for banking
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
Apply to the Role:
- Previous experience as a Machine Learning Engineer with knowledge of software engineering
- Deep understanding of data (structures and modeling) and software architecture
- Exceptional skills in statistics and programming.
- Experience in writing code in Python, Java/Scala (ideally 4 years+)
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Good understanding of ML Ops.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Orbis Consultants:
We are a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world's leading global brands and innovative start-ups.