- Assist in supporting the bank change the way that it calculates capital, towards an A-IRB approach.
- Supporting the wider team in tracing data lineage, quality issues and opportunities.
- Being a key technical SME for how the data is ingested, transformed, maintained, and analysed across the platform all the way through to statistical model creation and reporting.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Bank without requiring previous Financial Services experience.The following skills/experience is required:
The following is desirable:
- Strong Data Analyst background
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- SQL and/or SAS querying with complex joins, statements, and logic.
- Financial Services background
- Strong SAS skills
Up to £65,000 + bonus + packageLocation:
London (WFH options available)
If you are interested in this Data Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.