BridgeU was founded with the belief that talent is equally distributed across the globe, but opportunity is not. We take pride in helping students discover and explore the best pathways available to them - wherever those opportunities may be. We help universities to discover and attract the schools and students that will contribute to their vibrant, diverse and successful programs and courses.
In the fast-changing world of education, and in the 'new normal' in the wake of Covid-19, we believe BridgeU has never been more important to help students, schools and universities discover new opportunities globally and connect at a distance.
Today, BridgeU is the market leading provider of university and careers guidance software to international and globally-minded secondary schools. BridgeU is proud to work with secondary schools in over 300 cities across 119 countries. And, we partner with a quickly-growing number of leading universities, currently in 8 countries, to connect recruitment and admissions teams to the largest community of international schools available on one platform.
BridgeU has the approach and pace of a start-up, where there are always opportunities to try something new and grow, with, since early 2020, the support and stability of being part of Kaplan International, part of one of the world's largest and most diverse education providers.About The Role
This role is about generating excitement and buzz in our products and services that has a direct impact on sales and our company's growth. As the Senior Demand Generation Manager at BridgeU you will bring all that and much more - and we can't wait to meet you!
From designing and executing top-of-funnel inbound lead generation strategies to running multi-channel campaigns that create demand and pipeline, you'll manage it all. There's no part of our demand generation process you won't influence.
You'll use your critical thinking and analytical skills to optimise and adapt existing processes, as well as testing and trying new strategies. You'll also work closely with our marketing, content and sales teams to collaborate on content creation, and report on campaign and channel performance to understand what is and isn't performing.After one year, you'll know you were successful if
- You've used your marketing automation and Salesforce experience to build lead generation strategies that deliver quality sales leads that generate pipeline and sales
- Those campaigns work, but you're still measuring and analyzing the data so you can continue to increase channel engagement and generate more inbound demo requests
We'd like to hear from you if
- You've spent the last 5+ years refining and honing your marketing experience and you understand what it takes to successfully market a SaaS product and generate leads and sales from your marketing campaigns
- You've used Marketing Automation experience to build, automate and create lead generation campaigns that deliver quality leads to sales
- You're data-focused and analytical by nature and know what to look for in the data to continually optimise your campaigns. You're never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly asking; 'how could we do things better?'
- After a few years in marketing, you understand that ABM is more than a buzzword and you've had experience generating demand at an account level through the ABM programs you have successfully executed
- You have a strong working knowledge of paid media channels (e.g. search, social, retargeting), when to use them and how to get the most out of them
Based Either in our London office, or remotely anywhere in the UK
We are a global team with a global mindset, cherishing and protecting diversity as one of our core values. We are always looking to diversify the talent in our team.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, marriage or civil partnership. If you feel you don't quite meet all the criteria in the job spec but have the potential to do the role, we'd still love to hear from you.Benefits
- Competitive health insurance package
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working hours, encouraging everyone to have a healthy work-life balance
- Regular social events
- Personal development books, courses and conferences that can help you learn and grow
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach