We are looking for a Client Engagement Consultant to join our London office. This is a newly created role, and part of a new global team - Client Engagement. The Client Engagement team exists to ensure that the delivery of Xceptor's products and services is adding value to clients and supporting a growing relationship.
The core responsibility for this role is to be a trusted technical advisor within the team that can help translate client needs into solutions that Xceptor can provide. You will work closely alongside Client Engagement Managers who hold responsibility for managing the relationship with clients. You will be an expert in the Xceptor product and will provide advice to both clients and Client Engagement Managers alike. You will be naturally customer centric and adept at building long term relationships with customers. In addition, you will coordinate with the entire global Client Engagement team to identify collaboration opportunities and share best practices.
Success of this role is defined by the customer deriving value from Xceptor and renewing their licence subscription or expanding their usage of the software. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning and helping others by sharing their knowledge with a view to driving greater adoption of the Xceptor platform.
You will represent Xceptor when interacting with our major accounts and will need to be a highly effective communicator, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, driving continued value and customer satisfaction.
- Consult with customers on product features, functionality and best practices
- Liaise between customers and our product team to provide feedback on new and existing features
- Visit customer offices in-person (we have customers in NYC, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and many other cities)
- Work with Client Engagement Managers to identify areas of improvement and new opportunities
- Perform demonstrations of pre-existing configurations and new features
- Organize and perform webinars covering new use cases and/or product functionality
- Run and manage workshops to scope out new customer requirements or review customer configurations
- Scope out and execute targeted, agile engagements with customers to solve specific problems
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Problem solve client challenges when they arise, troubleshooting issues that prevent client progress
- Perform both paid and non-paid client engagements as directed
- Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- You love helping users, especially if that is by solving challenging data problems! You know how to listen closely to pain points and understand user feedback precisely.
- Technical proficiency - basic familiarity with programming concepts, comfortable writing SQL queries, and solid experience building complex spreadsheets for transforming/visualizing data.
- Strong experience working with customers to deliver technical solutions. This experience must have included a customer-facing role.
- Excellent technical communication skills. You will be constantly writing, reading, and speaking to explain sometimes complex concepts - and you should be comfortable with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Fintech is a plus