Stamford Brook Garage
Our engineering function is undergoing an exciting period of change and development. In order to ensure that the engineering department is fit for the challenges of the future we are now looking for highly motivated individuals who are capable of meeting our customers' needs. We are currently looking to recruit three shift engineers to join the team at our Stamford Brook Garage.
As a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer your main responsibility will be to provide a full range of repair, maintenance and servicing activities for all vehicles in line with the company and legislative standards and requirements. We have a range of vacancies within our garages and these positions operate a number of working patterns, which are mainly a flexible shift pattern, and may include unsociable hours.Essential Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 3
- PSV or equivalent is ideal but not essential
- Must have previous experience working on PSV vehicles
- Your verbal and written communication skills are just as important to us as your technical skills
- Proficient IT skills are essential
- Able to learn efficiently on how to use any databases or manufacturer diagnostics systems.
You will build relationships with the garage's drivers and service controllers to help ensure a smooth running service. Your ability to work successfully with your own initiative and as part of a team will be what makes you stand out. You will also be recognised for your ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work carried out
Powered by JazzHR