: Junior Software Engineer DEPARTMENT
: EngineeringSUPERVISOR'S TITLE
: Senior Software Protection Manager LAST UPDATE:
Technology company requires Software Engineer to join team developing industry leading software protection and whitebox cryptography solutions.
Mobility, cloud computing and the interaction of people, systems and information are radically changing the way we live and work. We now rely heavily on software applications in every area of life, so securing this software has become both critical and technically challenging. Our solutions help customers meet these challenges with revolutionary products that enable software developers to automatically protect their Applications and Data so that deployed instances are self-defending from the moment they are released; protected from subversion, theft, tampering, or other corruption.
We are looking for developers with strong programming skills to play a key role in augmenting our existing software protection solutions. Working within our agile team in a collaborative, flexible and creative environment, you will have the opportunity to impact a large surface area, working to research and develop new techniques to pre-empt the ever-changing attacks from software hackers.Some tasks the Junior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new functionality and protection features for Whitebox technology
- Product maintenance and responding to customer issues
- Researching attacks and reverse engineering techniques and countermeasures
- Developing and supporting across different OS
This position reports to Senior Software Protection Manager within the Engineering department.Required Qualifications
Preferred knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Relevant degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or Computing.
- Coding skills in any of C, C++, Objective-C
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Good problem solving skills.
- Assembly or device-level programming knowledge (x86-64, ARM64, ARM32)
- Programming knowledge on any of Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- LLVM knowledge
- Knowledge of encryption and code obfuscation techniques
- Python, Perl, UNIX shell script or other scripting languages
Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) works works with some of the biggest brands in the world such as Amazon, VISA, TIVo, MasterCard, Broadcom, AT&T, Cablevison, HBO and Intel to secure their connected content, communications, devices and applications with our trusted, state-of-the-industry authentication and security solutions. For example, we provide content providers and their subscribers with a seamless, secure TV Everywhere experience because as we all know, passwords suck. We provide banks and payment processors with secure mobile tokenizations that make 'hacker-proof' transactions a reality.
And we provide award-winning code protection for software developers in the fields of IoT, gaming, automotive and mobile applications so that a connected devise has a low probability of going rogue. And our advanced analytics platform enables real-time QoE analysis, business intelligence, insightful data visualization as a foundation for predictive actions to retain and delight subscribers. Verimatrix has secured more than 5 billion devices, 400 million mobile applications and has 20 years' experience as a trusted industry leader in the security sector. We believe in securing the connected future. We are Verimatrix.By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,in compliance with Verimatrix's
Powered by JazzHR