Account Manager - Masterbatch & AdditivesA leader in the production and distribution of plastic additives and masterbatch is looking to add commercial professionals to support the expansion of their plastic product portfolio. The company has a global presence with 14 global manufacturing facilities and present in over 45 countries, the drive behind the organisation is their focus on a high-quality of customer service, the ability to provide solutions regardless of the location, and continuous innovation. The plastic additive and masterbatch business is currently in a growing phase and this hire is vital for commercial and technical teams in which you will be at the forefront of product integration and innovation alongside a strong R&D team. The Account Manager is a commercial position requiring a sales-focused candidate with knowledge in plastic additive/masterbatch markets.
This position is an essential addition to the European team. The organisation is progressing rapidly in the plastic market and are looking to bring experienced professionals that have knowledge in developing business and maintaining relationships with essential customers. The primary function of this role includes the acquisition of new customers to showcase the company's plastic additive portfolio across the UK and maintaining strong relations with new and existing customers. Commercial expertise will be at the forefront in bringing new business and developing sales strategies through market analysis to gain market share, this will involve working closely with the R&D team to develop new product applications. Successful candidates must have a background in plastics with experience in additives or masterbatch across various segments including Automotive, Agriculture, Building & Construction, E&E, Packaging, Textiles and Sports/Leisure. The role
- Manage new and existing customers whilst engaging in new business development to grow the client portfolio across various markets.
- Analyse market trends and competition to design sales strategies with a focus on long-term growth.
- Bring an entrepreneurial perspective - grow the organisation's market share alongside the strong support of a dedicated R&D team.
- Be the link between the customer and the R&D team to provide tailored solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years in-depth professional experience in a multinational environment preferably in the specialty plastics, masterbatches or additives.
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Plastics processing, Material Engineering OR Business/ Economics, but with more experience in Specialty Plastics.
- Experience in project management, business development, new customer acquisition, strategy execution in international commercial roles, working in cross-functional programs/teams.
through LinkedIn or contact via email
(email@example.com) to find out more, candidates without Plastic and Polymer experience can unfortunately not be considered for this opportunity.