Database Developer Online GamingLondonPermanent
My client are one of the largest online "Play-For-Fun" gaming businesses that specialise in online gambling, casinos and sportsbook experience's. The opportunity for a Database Developer working within the Database team and you will be involved in all aspects of database development from the transactional platform to the reporting platforms.
You will be responsible for the developing and maintaining a high volume transactional database in addition to development in SSAS, SSRS and SSIS.Skills
- Experience designing and developing database using Microsoft SQL Server Duty #2
- Strong T-SQL development: Stored procedures, Views, triggers, functions
- Experience working with SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- Undertake platform administrative tasks (adding configuration etc.)
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimisation (PTO)
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Understanding of the full development life cycle
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude with ability to learn independently
- C#/.NET (we use C# scripts inside SSIS script task)
- Excellent written and spoken English is critical, plus the ability to converse well with both technical and non-technical staff
The salary for this role is dependent upon your recent experience. If you would like to hear more please send the latest copy of your CV to email@example.com.