We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities. Though prejudice prevails in our world, it is not welcome in our workplace, and ensuring the equality of all our people processes to recruit a diverse workforce remains paramount.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?.... And LOVE fashion?Yes... well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain's fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
As Europe's leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are always looking for the next generation of talent to join our business. The teams in our stores are the key drivers to our success and as the Manager you are responsible for orchestrating all aspects of the responsibilities needed to ensure the store continues to achieve over and above the ordinary.
As a supervisor with Kurt Geiger, you will drive sales with your passion for luxury footwear, support the team and be a fabulous service ambassador whilst representing our dynamic and innovative brand.
Using your extensive retail knowledge and excellent communication skills, you will form long lasting relationships with customers and your team. Delivering the very best shopping experience for our customers, you will proactively support back of house operations and create a seamless shop floor experience, whilst supporting the management team where needed.
To be successful, you will be an experienced seller with KPI knowledge, able to meet and exceed targets in a retail environment and have experience of supervising a team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply online now.WE NEED YOU TO:
YOU WILL NEED:
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Ensure you support the Store Manager in achieving all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures
- Protect the Kurt Geiger & Selfridges brand
- Ensure your area maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- Be an expert in fashion and latest trends
- Support management in training and developing team to maximise sales
- Support in performance management of team
- Support with floor control
- Assist in customer queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- At least 1 year's experience in luxury retail
- Experience at a similar management level
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you're successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world's leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.We Are One: For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism