Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you're ready to help build the world's most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We are looking for a creative and analytical Senior Performance Marketing Manager to own spend, strategy and the execution for all high volume marketing activities at Zapp, with a specific focus on rider and store acquisition. This role involves taking full ownership of the number of applications and budget spent per hire as well as collaborating with the recruitment teams and marketing teams to ensure we are creating a best practice acquisition experience that starts long before a candidate hits the apply button. If you mix marketing with acquisition then we are excited to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Plan and create a new Careers page specific to Store and Rider staff
- Own and create data that allows you to decide how to minimise spend per hire
- Clear reporting and centralised dashboards on candidate acquisition funnels
- Adding strategic value to in country acquisition campaigns and bring some performance marketing capabilities in house
- Manage candidate experience and messaging for riders and store staff; you will increase your understanding of our candidates desires and mindset allowing you to engage with them more.
- Broader investment into our pan-recruitment marketing strategy
- Potentially has moved the performance marketing in house
- Marketing degree or background and recruitment experience
- Worked in a high volume data driven and creative area
- Worked in a fast growing / ambiguous business where you have learned a new customer segment and shown they can attract those customers at scale
- A background in performance marketing, recruitment marketing
- Worked on different complex projects that involves deep market research to find their ideal customer/employee
- Developed strategies on acquiring high-volume customers in a fast growing business or agency
- Uses data to create a wider picture and target in the right areas
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Spend your monthly wellbeing allowance on things that really matter to you - via our Juno benefits programme. This can be anything from veggie boxes, to indoor plants, tax advice and much more
- Private health insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- Pension Contribution
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Benefit from our monthly Zapp order allowance
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.