Pinewood Technologies is currently searching for passionate, hands-on software developers to join the team and help create innovative software solutions for our customers around the world.
Our award-winning product, Pinewood DMS is a cloud-based system that helps automotive retailers work more efficiently and provide a better customer service.
Our customers represent over 50 major automotive brands and more than 30,000 people use our system every day.
Working collaboratively within one of our talented development teams, you will be responsible for working the full development life cycle from design through to release.Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for tasks assigned to you and leading these projects from a technical and delivery perspective
- Working on new features, bug fixes, and system improvements
- Delivering high-quality code across multiple work streams and to set deadlines
- Participating in regular grooming sessions, and showcasing your work during sprint reviews
- Acting as a mentor to junior team members, sharing knowledge and supporting their development
The ideal person for this role will have 2+ years of experience working within a Microsoft Development environment. You will need solid communication skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will also need to demonstrate your experience in the following technical area's:
- Database Development - you will be comfortable with writing queries, performance optimisation, table design, stored procedures, T-SQL
The below areas are highly desirable but not essential:
What's in it for you?
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps / TFS / Any source control provider
- Experience of Scrum Frameworks
You can expect full on-the-job training, a flexible work environment, and an opportunity to develop yourself professionally through regular 1-2-1's and career progression opportunities.
- Competitive annual salary
- Stakeholder bonus scheme
- Flexible hybrid working model- 10% in office 90% at home
- 25 days holiday
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Access to Pluralsight
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Regular social events
- Employee recognition and awards
Pinewood Technologies was established in 1981 with its head office based in Birmingham, UK.
We offer a cloud-based Dealership Management System for retailers in the automotive sector globally. Our DMS lets automotive retailers work more efficiently and enables them to provide better customer service - which results in a higher profit for the retailers. Our system is complemented by a range of integrated mobile apps which help further digitalize processes within the motor dealership. Our customers represent over 50 major automotive brands, with over 30,000 people using our DMS every day in the UK, Nordics, South Africa, Asia Pacific, and various countries across Europe.
Find out more about us here: https://www.pinewood.co.uk