PR Executive (Home-based in/near London)
Looking for a home-based role with plenty of London meetings? Would love to move away from agency and focus on client-side with a passionate and experienced skincare team and brand? Or you're already working for a skincare or beauty brand/s and want to have more scope to explore your skills and maximise the results you can achieve?
- Based: Home in or near London so you can have meetings in London easily
- Salary: £30,000
- Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday or full-time hours in 4 days
Maybe our new role for a PR Executive to join the Good Ventures team in-house could be your next career move?About You
As our new PR Executive, you will know exactly who to reach out to about our new product. You'll know exactly what strategies will work to get Evolve Beauty's message to the right journalist, and make them want to shout about us.
You'll use your few years' PR experience in skincare, beauty, health or wellness to:
- Write engaging press releases and understand media relations
- Use your natural storyteller talents to explore new ways to tell a story differently.
- Work in partnership with creative, social, ecomm and brand teams as well as internal and external agency/freelance PR/comms professionals.
- Fully utilise your multichannel approach
- Engage with as many of your contacts as possible using your confident approach and enthusiasm for our story and products
As you can imagine, we really need you to have solid experience in consumer print, national press, affiliate, social, influencer outreach and partnerships.
Working alongside the brand director, you will be responsible for:
- Coproducing the PR and Comms plan
- Briefing in inspirational and on-brand content focused on Evolve Beauty including informative and innovative videos, blog posts and social media content.
- You will be used to working with PR/Comms tools and systems to gather competitor intel, aid reach and measurement.
- You'll also be adept at producing animated, clear weekly/monthly reports.
Evolve Beauty is one of the Good Ventures brands. The other of our brands is newly launched Adaptology.
Good Ventures is a British organic skincare and cosmetics manufacturer, specialising in natural and organic skin, body and hair care. We blend oils, butters and natural actives into healthy, beautiful beauty products that make a difference to the way people feel and the condition of their skin. We own, design and manufacture 2 brands. Our multi award-winning Evolve Beauty range is an artisanal range for skin, body and hair.
Good Ventures is unlike many cosmetics companies - we make all our own products, here in our studio in London Colney, Hertfordshire. All our products are made in small batches and we don't have any production lines. Our small friendly team carefully craft every bottle. To be our new PR Executive, we'd love you to have as many of these skills and personality traits as possible:
- Communications degree or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in PR
- A knowledge of beauty is essential; Beauty experience is an advantage
- Loads of ideas, a passion for natural beauty and creative flair
- Proven user of social media channels with a high level of understanding of key social networks, particularly Instagram,Youtube, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong copywriting skills
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Have a valuable and growing contacts book across press, influencer and brand.
- Proven ability to brief and create strong content to introduce and reinvigorate the brand to the press and to launch every product with gusto.
- Attitude and aptitude are as important to us as experience and skills so you'll need enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness.
- You should be a team player and have a willingness to help support the wider operations of a manufacturing site where all support each other and pitch in where necessary.
- The ability to work under pressure and organise your work to meet deadlines.
- You're also proactive with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing, friendly team in an established, award-winning and ethical UK business that provides the highest quality products to their customers.Based:
From home with meetings in London so you live within an easy commute into LondonDays:
Full-time (5 days a week or full-time compressed into 4 days) Hiring process:
If you are interested please email us your CV and one of our hiring team at Your People Partners will be in touch within 24 hours.
No Agencies please - if you'd like to partner with Good Ventures, please reach out to Helen Sanders