Financial AccountantLeeds (Hybrid Working - 2 days in office)£40,000 base salary + Bonus, Pension, Private HealthPermanent / 37.5 hours p/week Closing date: 26th September 2021 About Bupa...
We're a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. The Financial Accountant is a key role at Bupa, ensuring we deliver on our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.About the area you'll be working in...
From Finance and IT, to Marketing and People (HR) our support functions are the backbone of our Global operations.
The Financial Accountant is a varied role, providing key financial support to Bupa Care Services. Joining a high-calibre finance team, you will benefit from great career opportunities at Bupa.What's a typical day?
Who we're looking for?
- Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet production
- Financial forecasts and planning
- Providing financial support to Bupa Care Home managers - budgets & forecasts
- Supporting statutory accounts preparation, liaising with external auditors
- Ad hoc finance projects
Benefits at Bupa
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Management Accounts experience
- Advanced Excel
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Graduate calibre - ideally finance
- Ambition and drive!
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. Benefits include:
Diversity and Inclusion
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan & life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.