Reporting to the Design & Transition practice Lead, you will be joining a truly global household brand within a fast-paced transformational role.
Their environment is modern and utilises ServiceNow/Cloud and DevOps/Agile methodologies.Location:
up to £65,000 + 20% bonus + private health + more! Your role as Service Design & Transition Manager
Ideally to be successful as Service Design & Transition Manager
- You own and develop the Service Design & Transition processes and function.
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- You will work closely with the other members of the Service Management team to build out Service Now
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
- Responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, Non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between standard support models and the requirements
- Responsible for creating the service design & transition documentation to document the end to end service, reflecting the requirements and how they will be met
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 3+ years in Design or solely Transition positions.
- Held a similar position within Service Transition for global transformation programmes.
- ITIL Certification
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail. Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.