Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our moto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey - Your Voice - Your Success ".About Azets
Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as we continue our growth journey. We are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!Our values are our motivations
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you?Accounts and Business Services
Our expert teams have years of experience in all aspects of accounting and compliance. But we don't just see our role as taking every day financial hassles off our clients' hands (although that's something we pride ourselves on). Whatever the size or sector, we work to understand our client deeply, then use our insight into the organisation and the wider market to provide personal, practical business advice that will help the company thrive.
We make sure our clients are always fully compliant with HMRC, meet all filing and reporting obligations. We keep our customers up to date with any new legislation and explain how it impacts on their business, and work with our network of technology partners to ensure that the client is using the latest, and most effective tools.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business ServicesAssociate you willprovide assistancewith the preparation ofannual statutory accounts and record keepingfor clientsand alsoassist yourcolleagues with obtaining information for the completion of taxand VATreturns. As well as providingsupport to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will also be communicating with HMRC and really gaining a full insight into the world ofaccounts.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Associate we will enrol you on AAT, to provide the key building blocks for your future with us. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey with the potential to move onto ICAS/ACCA and to becoming a fully qualified accountant in the future.RequirementsTo get the job that you'll love
- 4 Highers of B or above, two of which must be in English and Maths
- Valid right to work in the UK
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
Here at Azets, we believe this is the start of your journey. We have developed a first-class training and development program to support you. So where could your journey take you?A note from the Hiring Manager;
"A fantastic opportunity to train for a career in accountancy without the need to attend University! We will provide you with the support and guidance needed to succeed and look forward to welcoming you into our friendly team"BenefitsWhy join the Azets Family?
We will provide you with all the support you need to complete your AAT qualification, including online learning and study days, mentoring and comprehensive on the job training.
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you.
- Flexible Working - Focussing around working core hours each day to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Agile Working - Working where you need to be when you need to be there.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours
- Lead Incentive Scheme - We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family