Power BI Developer
everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behaviour at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic and focused on providing the best in class innovative technology solutions for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Power BI Developer to join our team in London office.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you! Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.Responsibilities
- Develop automated reports and dashboards using Power BI, Tableau SSRS, Excel, PowerPivot and other reporting tools.
- Design logical and physical databases with data modelling tools
- Write SSIS packages, Reporting Services Reports and/or Analysis Services cubes
- Write scripts and processes for development
- Review database design changes with the team to determine the impact to the physical database and other systems
- Recommend technical changes to support evolving business and IT processes
- Support production issues for cubes, DW Reporting, and ETL jobs
- Manage and perform maintenance, backups and security for the development databases
- Troubleshoot database issues
- Configure and maintain SQL Server and database settings
- Perform data migrations; Set up automated processes
- Monitor database and SQL Server performance
• At least 4 years' working as Business Intelligence Engineer
• 3+ years' experience in PowerBI design and development
• Understanding of data modelling
• Data warehousing concepts
• Analysis and discover AS-IS and TO-BE implementation Company Overview everis consultancy
is a multinational consultancy and technology firm with 24,500 employees worldwide, including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 22% annual growth in revenues and became part of the NTT Data Group in January, 2014. In 2019 NTT Data entered the Top 10 Most Valuable IT Services Brands globally.
Since opening the everis UK London head office in 2010, our UK presence has grown to over 300 employees, covering three offices in London, Milton Keynes and Glasgow.
Our values create the right environment for empowered professionals to thrive:Discerning Generosity:
doing through sharing.Responsible Freedom:
we do what we love.Creative Energy:
we love what we do.Consistency:
we do what we say.Transparency:
we say what we do. Benefits Package:
- Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
- Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
- Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
- Life Assurance
- Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
- Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
- 25 Days Holiday: Not including Bank Holidays
- PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
offers you a professional career without limitations. Are you ready to start your journey with us ?