Sweet Analytics is a fast growing business established over 36 months ago specialising in offering a complete marketing solution to our every increasing pool of retail focused clients. This role is an amazing opportunity to join the business at a time when the company is going through a period of high growth and expansion where you would be setting up and managing the email strategy for our clients and producing their email campaigns. About the company
We aim to provide an unbiased single customer view of all customer, product and marketing data. We have developed the Sweet Platform, which in conjunction with a unique series of consultancy modules offers an exceptional level of insight to clients. We also have a strong analytics team to answer the additional bespoke questions our clients may have. All of this combined enables us to translate data into action so that we can advise our clients and help develop their marketing strategies and in turn see their business grow.
Our business is constantly evolving, hence we have decided to create this new side of the business where we offer our clients the additional service, if required, of creating and/or managing and developing their email marketing systems and campaigns.About the role
As Email Marketing Specialist you will be working with a number of clients on either short-term projects or providing more regular support including both strategic advice and hands-on delivery of broadcast and automation campaigns.
In this role you'll be expected to propose, prepare and deliver appropriate and engaging content and marketing messages to the client's target market groups across either or both broadcast and automation (flows) email campaigns. Working closely with our Growth Consultants, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution involved with improving the performance of the client's email channel. You will need copywriting skills and be able to design email templates (using imagery provided) within brand guidelines across multiple devices. You will be reporting to the COO.
Our customers vary in size and experience so we are looking for an individual who has experience of delivering creative solutions to email problems in a strategic capacity whilst also being hands on to build and upload the campaigns. This role will be remote to start with but subsequently in London.Key Responsibilities
Key Skills required for this role
- Take ownership in planning and managing multiple segmented email marketing campaigns
- Develop and create a comprehensive customer communication across all lifecycle stages of the customer journey as required
- Use personalisation to improve email performance
- Responsible for all aspects of the email marketing process, including planning, briefing, amendments, testing, sign off, and deployment for your clients as required
- Proactively review client dashboards and email platform data to identify trends, monitor results and recommend actions to improve performance.
- Create and send email campaigns - including design, drafting copy, pulling target lists as required in project brief.
- Create email strategies aligned with customer life cycle stages (acquisition, current, retention and win-back) as required in project brief.
- Ensure emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimisation provide email best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Ensure emails are GDPR compliant
· Proven experience in email marketing within an e-commerce/retail business and can use Klaviyo and Mailchimp and easily learn new ESP's
· Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
· Good analytical skills with an understanding of key email marketing KPIs and an ability to use data to drive decision making
· Highly organised, creative and with excellent attention to detail
· A self starter with good interpersonal skills
· A strategic thinker in terms of understanding, testing and reporting
· Good time and client management skills
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year DOE