My client, a leading Bank, are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a large-scale regulatory programme.
You will be responsible for analysing and documenting requirements, producing functional specifications and driving through deliverables on a critical company-wide programme. The role will assist in the delivery of these requirements by supporting UAT testing. The role will also entail understanding existing and engineering new Target Operating Model business processes.The following skills/experience is required:
The following is desirable:Salary:
- Strong Business Analyst background
- Strong Target Operating Model experience
- Understanding of regulatory work (BCBS, MiFID, IFRS, IRB, etc)
- Written end-to-end business requirements
- Previously worked in Financial Services or Insurance
Up to £80,000 + packageLocation:
If you are interested in this Senior Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.