Marketing Manager - French Speaker - Social Media platform
Big Agency or experience with a Social Media Platform background; Twitter, Facebook, Snap, Bumble, Linkedin.
We are looking for a Business Marketing Manager for a global Technology/ Marketing company who have a unique offering.
- Working with Design, Product teams, Sales to build and execute marketing programs.
- Developing marketing plans to engage agencies and advertisers across campaigns, industry partnerships, narratives and events.
- Influence messaging, positioning and programming for Business Solutions, tailored for industry sectors and agency segments.
- Deliver large market wide events and roadshows for company product offerings.
- Experience in storytelling, translating insights, product info and data into client facing presentations that demonstrate strong value
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion, with little assistance and to work independently.
- Track record of marketing in cross functional partnerships
- Experience in communicating and presenting to large groups and a deep understanding of brand building
- Experience managing and executing events
- Experience with creative production of campaigns, pint, presentation, online, video and any other marketing materials.
This role can be based in their Central w1 office if Covid permits, or you can WFH. Looking for somebody Greater London / South East/ Midlands for access to occasional meetings.
Rate is £400 per day on the 6 month contract.