Please note this position is Australia-based and cannot be performed remotely. Who are we?
Health First Group is a team of dedicated allied health professionals focusing on physiotherapy, headache therapy, massage, dry needling, clinical pilates, orthotics, shockwave therapy, posture analysis, and corporate health. We also specialise in occupational rehabilitation including workplace assessments, suitable duties programs, return to work plans, and pre-employment assessments.
Health First Group also consists of our associated practices Australia wide which include; Mount Isa Physiotherapy, Health First Mount Isa, Health First Rockhampton, Hinterland Physiotherapy, Health First Shepparton, Health First Karratha, Health First Kalgoorlie, Health First South Hedland, Health First Albany, Health First Bunbury, Health First Goulburn, Health First Bundaberg, Health First Alice Springs, Health First Mackay, Health First Kincumber and Health First Maryborough.On offer
About this opportunity
- Exceptional remuneration with a progressive pay structure
- Organised 1:1's, fortnightly teaching and journal clubs
- Valuable holistic health and wellbeing program
- Receive benefits, savings and discounts on groceries, electronics and homewares, so you can live your best life!
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Generous referral bonus
- Fully equipped practices with pilates reformer, shock therapy, dry needling, exercise physiology, massage therapy, computerized gait analysis, advanced posture screening software, OH&S training and rehabilitation, and manual handling seminars.
Across our practices, we have opportunities for experienced Physiotherapists to join our rapidly growing and experienced team.
As a Physiotherapist you will be required to assess, treat and prevent physical difficulties resulting from injury, illness, disability or ageing to improve movement and general wellbeing.
This is a full-time position:
Role and responsibilities
- We offer an attractive salary, plus superannuation and bonuses. There is a potential to earn up to $100,000 if targets are met.
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration required
- At least 2 years' experience as a registered Physiotherapists with 1-year experience in private practice
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Independently manage a large and varied case load of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover & EPC Clients
- Assess patients' physical problems, provide effective treatment and management plans to improve their musculoskeletal and mobility ailments
- Use appropriate therapeutic methods ranging from massage, manipulation, clinical pilates, dry needling, exercise physiology, heat and cold packs and shockwave therapy
- Review and evaluate the progress of patients and provide further instructions and directions for ongoing care management
- Professionally communicate with clients in a respectful and timely manner
- Work with other health professionals cooperatively and in the best interest of the patient
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community
We are looking for an ambitious and business focused professional. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Goal orientated
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Business minded
- Intrigued to learn and develop future skills as a practice owner
- Driven to succeed for both themselves and for the practice as a whole
- Potential to be a key player WITHIN the company, not just as a physiotherapist
We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in taking the next step in your career we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter for this amazing opportunity and we will be in touch with you immediately!