DescriptionSalary Range: £40,000 - £70,0000 depending on experienceThe closing date for this role is Monday 27th September but we would encourage early applications.
Frazer Nash Consultancy deliver innovative systems, engineering and technology solutions to resolve our customers biggest problems. We have a need for Combat Systems Assurance Consultants to join our team of experts in our South West based Groups to assist us with providing an extensive range of expert services to our clients.
You will engage and support clients (both direct to the Ministry of Defence and major Industrial Partners) to provide combat systems assurance solutions throughout the lifecycle of their systems.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of defence related projects across combat systems and weapons domains, ranging from small equipment through to large/complex systems and platforms.
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in any of the following in relation to combat systems:
- Technical assurance and maturity assessment
- Operational experience
- Safety management
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Combat systems engineering experience
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- UK Armed Forces Surface Ship or Submarine combat/weapons systems engineering experience
- Technical assurance and maturity assessment experience
- Safety management experience
- Requirements development
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us. We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environmentBenefits
We provide our people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Happy To Talk Flexible Working
- Competitive salary: [£40,000 - £70,000]
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Season rail ticket loan