We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.Job Description
The CISO is accountable for enabling the business to meet their objectives in a secure way. As such the CISO should have a sound understanding of the business goals and customer needs. The CISO is accountable for maintaining security within Unit4 globally by identifying security threats and risks and enabling (project) teams to develop and deliver control strategies.
The Unit4 CISO is accountable for end-to-end oversight of information security and engages with a virtual team of business and technical competencies, to carry out risk assessment and management activities and deliver business-aligned security controls.What You Will Do
- Maintaining the information security framework
- Being the trusted business advisor for information security related matters
- Maintaining the security governance and business connection via regular meetings with Unit4 Senior Management (organized in the Global Information Security Risk Board)
- Creating security awareness in all layers of the organization
- Monitoring external threat landscape and security innovations
- Monitoring and guiding security improvement initiatives
- Identifying security risks through established risk assessment methodologies and defining associated control strategies
- leading the architecture of technical security controls, and supporting design, delivery and maintenance
- Providing security assurance to internal and external stakeholders
- Leading (functional reporting line) the Security Offer Network with security representatives in the organization
- Engaging with operational security engineers and leading incident response for escalated security incidents.
- Supporting the business in security related inquiries of Unit4 customers
- Representing Unit4 externally for information security related matters
- 5+ years of previous experience with Information Security and/or IT Auditing and the ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of IT risk and security management processes in a dynamic cloud service environment
- Relevant master's degree (Information Security, Computer Science, IT Audit or similar)
- Capable to translate the security vision in tangible steps and if needed provide hands-on guidance
- Capable to discuss technology matters with IT Architects, Engineers, and Developers
- Superior communication skills
- Deep knowledge about Information Security and Audit standards like ISO 27001, SOC1 and SOC2
- Relevant experience working with customers in a problem solving capacity
- Keep up to date with new developments and technologies
- Relevant certification is a pre (examples are CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH)
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud and security products is a preferred
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.