Our client is a PE Backed SaaS business based in the South East England and now is looking to continue its international expansion plan and requires an experienced Chief Financial Officer to lead their finance function. The business will require a hands-on CFO to partner closely with the CEO and Chairman, helping drive growth agenda and leading towards a successful exit in the future.
The CFO will commercialise the business, create KPIs and strategic metrics, as well as improving full board reporting. You'll be an instrumental part of the leadership team, partnering with and presenting to the private equity house. As the financial number one, you will be crucial in planning the future growth of the company and realising the company vision.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered
- Experience as a CFO in a PE Backed Business, ideally experience of delivering successful growth and exit.
- Proven transactional record including but not limited to; acquisitions and integrations.
- Knowledge and experience of working in International based business.
- Track record of defining KPIs, commercialising the business and driving improvements in reporting.
- Have an understanding of recurring revenue business models /subscriptions.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.