Board is looking for a result-oriented and self-motivated Product Enablement Specialist
to contribute to the creation of training materials for our organisation. By gathering different stakeholders' business experience, you'll be in charge of designing and developing enablement materials and training sessions for consultants, partners and customers, taking into account both functional and technical aspects of projects. This knowledge base will empower our teams in their interactions with customers, making them more consistent and effective at every stage of the customer life-cycle.
You will also interact with the Product team to be up-to-date on Board new developments and features, creating use cases and best practices for training to be presented to various stakeholders within and outside the organisation.Core Responsibility:
- Communicate with senior internal stakeholders to understand their teams' training needs
- Grasp business value conveyed by technical implementations and translate it into training content
- Create an internal, centralised knowledge-sharing program related to project best practices and organise appropriate training sessions on a global scale
- Contribute to the creation of a product focused enablement programs, along with the enablement team
- Work closely with Professional Services Managers, HR and Marketing teams to monitor Employee/Partner/Customer progress and gather their feedback.
- 3+ years' experience working in a delivery/consulting role, in the BI/CPM domain, in Analytics or Planning projects
- Ability to grasp complex business requirements and translate those into solutions
- Enthusiasm for learning and training.
- Previous experience in running training courses and managing learning management systems.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or any relevant technical field, is preferred
- Good communicator, fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Knowledge of Board platform will be considered a plus
- Strong troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and reverse engineering capability
- Proficient in MS office products.
- Knowledge of SQL, as well as Python/R in a data science/analytics environment would be advantageous.