Microsoft Azure Senior TrainerLondon
To develop and deliver engaging and immersive learning interventions (courses, events, programmes) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to learners at all levels in a variety of settings i.e.: Classroom, Virtual and Attend from Anywhere.
- Delivers all courses/every level for at least 1 technology
- Support the development of courses/other revenue generating assets (cloud academy content for example)
- Contributes to BAU product maintenance in terms of:
- Checking existing material for accuracy
- Checking Labs
- Updating existing material - manuals and labs
- Creating new material.
- Author content, working alongside the Design/Content team, including the development of digital learning assets
- Present to camera - including live sessions and the creation video content
- Act as a facilitator during learning interventions including coaching of cohorts
- Deliver immersive learning experiences, ensuring engagement through the use of collaboration tools
What we can give you:
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies and basic knowledge of the following i.e. AWS, Google, VMWare
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of delivering Cloud & Virtualisation learning to all levels up to senior manager level.
- Knows how to plan for individual learners to make progress in all lessons
- Has a secure understanding of how a range of factors can inhibit learners' ability to learn, and how best to overcome these
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.Apply now - here's how!
Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email email@example.comAt QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.