This newly created role will be responsible for driving the online business of the company's luxury aesthetic brand portfolio both within the UK and on a Global scale.
You will be managing the digital growth of a highly regarded cosmeceutical brand and a global beauty tech device brand to a consumer audience. Particular focus on acquiring & converting new customers, whilst maintaining loyalty amongst our fans.
Responsible for our E-tail partners, including Amazon and a focus on our social platforms to ensure our consumers have a holistic brand experience across all our digital touchpoints
Reporting into the Global Marketing & Digital Director, this role will play an important part in shaping the company's digital future.
You will be joining us during an exciting period of rapid growth where our online offering is at its infancy, and the sky is truly the limit for this area of the business.
A chance to really own the digital space and excel the brand into new international markets and personally flourish and be rewarded in line with the companies progressive reward plan.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the creation of the strategy and forecast across all digital channels in line with company overall targets
· Developing and implementing Paid Search, Shopping, Display and Social campaigns whilst driving a strong ROAS and ensuring a positive balance between brand and commercial
· Briefing creative and producing cost-effective strategies to drive traffic to the sites
· Reviewing and optimizing the UX across all branded sites
· Running and planning day to day Ecommerce activity, inclusive of promotions, brand content, experiences, integrated technology, video etc
· Managing third-party agencies (Digital Advertising/ Web Developers/ Creative)
· Support the Global Marketing & Digital Director in building the Global Digital Strategy
· Management of Amazon and all other E-tailer accounts day to day activity and planning
· Partner with the Marketing Manager on Social content calendars, advertising campaigns and partnership marketing
· Analytics and reporting of all activity and KPIs and comfortable using multiple reporting dashboards and analytic programs (Later.com/GA/Shopify/FB Manager/Amazon campaign manager etc)
· Budget responsibility for all online channels and ecommerce development
· Presenting to the senior management team on progress and plans
· Team management
EXPERIENCE & KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
· Commercial digital marketing experience in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
· Autonomous management of multiple online platforms with proven results - (Ecom/Social /E-tailers/Amazon /Paid Search etc)
· Working with influencers and digital media partners is a plus
· Experience with CRM platforms and/or working with teams responsible for email marketing and digital PR
· Proven ability to manage 3rd party digital agencies and web developers
· Demonstrable results from tactical campaigns of which you have led
· A data driven mindset with a passion for analytics and insights
· Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords, Merchant Center, Analytics and all social channels and planning software.
· Strong competence in using Shopify & Wordpress
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
· A Digital geek who is experienced and interested in the latest digital trends and technologies
· Creative flair is essential to spearhead content calendars and campaigns across all digital platforms
· A passion for all things skincare, cosmeceuticals and luxury, with a true and detailed understanding of the end consumer's needs, wants and lifestyle
- A commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance and optimising campaigns
· Hungry for growth, both personally and for the company - willing to go that extra mile to exceed objectives and expectations
· Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and company
· Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a key player in overall company success
Application deadline: 24/07/2021