It's a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
...six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.About Prime Omics
Prime Omics is a technical and strategic consultancy to support clear and accurate reporting of molecular data in healthcare communications.
Omic-based technologies, including next-generation sequencing, gene expression profiling and proteomics, are rapidly evolving and becoming an integral part of drug discovery, patient diagnosis, patient management, and disease treatment. Prime Omics provides expert guidance on how to decode and characterise data from biological molecules, and use that information to help improve patient outcomes.The role
We are seeking an experienced medical writer to assist with strategic planning and publications as well as other communications for clients who are adopting molecular approaches to healthcare.
As a Senior or Principal Medical Writer you will take the lead on strategic discussions and the development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for our clients' projects, ensuring all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements. The right candidate will have strong experience across a variety of therapeutic areas and project types and be at home adapting content and style according to target audience, as well as having experience in molecular biology and understanding molecular data. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and external experts. You will keep up-to-date with therapeutic areas, good communication practices and other industry standards and processes, using your scientific and editorial expertise to advise junior writers in all aspects of the business.Requirements
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Extensive medical writing experience from a medical communications or pharma environment across a range of projects and therapeutic areas
- Onsite and client meeting experience
- Proven reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology
- Experience with handling, writing about, and publishing molecular data (eg, next-generation sequencing, gene expression profiling, newborn screening, proteomics)
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical health insurance
- WORKsmart - allows employees to have flexibility around their start and finish time
- Home working up to 2 days per week