ATM Repair TechnicianRotherham, £23,970.00 per annum, 40 hours working week, Permanent Position What is the role of an ATM Repair Technician?
To be able to repair the full range of PC's and ATM modules found in our ATM estate. What will I be doing as an ATM Repair Technician?
What Will I Need to Succeed as an ATM Repair Technician?
- The repair and refurbishment of ATM modules across all of the estates ATM models.
- The repair and refurbishment of a PC to module level.
- Ensure parts are repaired to exacting standards with stringent quality control measures.
- Use diagnostic equipment and test programs to diagnose and assist with troubleshooting.
- The shipping of parts to the field engineers.
- The updating of the tracking system.
- The repair and maintenance of test ATMs.
- The repair and maintenance of ATM parts.
- The harvesting of parts.
- To support the parts dispatch department and all areas of Field Operations as and when required.
- Shipping and tracking outgoing and incoming part requests and updating the tracking system in a timely and prompt manner.
- To help manage/maintain the Field Ops stock/holding areas.
- To load and unload parts deliveries.
- Ensure all administrative aspects of the role are completed on time.
- Work closely and with the guidance of the Technical Support team in all aspects of the repair function.
- Implement product upgrades and enhancements as and when required.
- Continuously assist in improving and refining repair processes to deliver improved part-life expectancy.
- PC basic skills. Understanding of BIOS configuration. Understanding of Windows operating systems.
- Ability to follow technical information and procedures correctly.
- Ensure all regulatory procedures are followed correctly.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and systematic approach to troubleshooting and resolving faults.
- Prior knowledge of NCR, Wincor, and Triton ATM types would be useful but not essential
- Full training will be provided.
- Motivated and a team player and a willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Prioritise your workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Potential to lift heavy equipment as and when required.
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- 08:00 - 17:00, Monday-Friday.
- Overtime may be required depending on the needs of the business.
- Salary: up to £23,970.00 per annum
- 22 days holiday, not including Bank Holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Fantastic Health Shields benefits such as:
Who Are We?
- Claiming payments back towards dental care, optical care, and physiotherapy sessions
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 counselling service.
We are Cardtronics, the global leader in ATM deployment and management. Since our founding, we've been trusted to provide reliable ATM solutions to businesses throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. We employ our substantial scale and innovation advantages to deliver more transactions to every ATM, to enhance consumer convenience around the corner and across continents, and to enable financial institutions to focus on their customers while we manage their far flung ATM operations.
As the world's largest ATM operator, with more than 20,000 machines across the UK and approximately 230,000, globally, we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable.You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!!Apply now
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Before submitting your CV into the recruitment process for this role, please ensure you have read our Privacy Notice which can be viewed via the Cardtronics website. The Privacy Notice sets out how Cardtronics will process any information and in particular any personal data that you provide as part of the recruitment and interview process. In applying for this vacancy through the submission of your CV to Cardtronics, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Notice and are fully aware and comfortable with how we will use your data in the course of the recruitment process.Equal Opportunity Employer
Cardtronics is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All employees and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender status or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity or paternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, including political beliefs and affiliations, or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). Cardtronics is committed to creating a work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including victimisation, harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.