Microsoft Office 365 Technical Learning Specialist
You could be using your skills differently. Applying your knowledge in a way that does lasting good. And inspiring the next generation of young people to fulfil their potential.
There are a growing number of unfilled jobs in the infrastructure tech sector and QA is on a mission to tackle the global digital skills crisis. We need people like you to help us do it.
You will form an integral part of our instructor community. Designing, developing and delivering inspiring programmes of learning on design, deployment and administration of Microsoft 365 technologies. QA trains over 200,000 people every year, from apprentices, graduates and individual corporate learners - so you will have the opportunity to work with a range of different individuals at different stages of their learning journey.
Outside of the classroom, you'll be remain closely connected to your sector through your collaborative work with other like-minded colleagues and our customers. You will work to uncover and understand key sector skills gaps and then map out and create inspiring programmes of learning to address them.
What you can offer to the next generation of Tech professionals:
· An in-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 technologies area
· Recent practical experience working on Microsoft 365 projects
· The ability to distil complex information into easy-to-digest anecdotes, stories or lessons
· Strong people skills - someone who will be confident in front of a class of learners
· Someone willing to join and collaborate with our wider instructor community to share their knowledge and learn from each other
What we can offer you:
· Deep Technical Skills and certifications in Microsoft 365 Technologies with the potential to develop further skills in any of the "x" number of technologies QA delivers including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
· A fulfilling career which will harness your previous career experiences, tech knowledge and expertise to do good
· An opportunity to work with young, curious minds - inspiring them on their career development journey
· Membership to our 150-strong community of expert technical instructors - collaborate and learn with other tech pros like you
· Flexible and remote working opportunities - increasingly our programmes are being delivered in a virtual setting giving our instructors the opportunity to teach remotely
· The opportunity to continue your own skills journey with access to free QA training courses every year in addition to training courses you attend for the technologies you will deliver
· The ability to utilise the latest technology in virtual training delivery including our Attend From Anywhere technology
· Specialist coaching, mentoring and support from our education thought leaders
A little more about QA:
More than 293,000 people learnt with QA last year. We deliver training to over 5,000 corporate clients, representing a significant portion of the FTSE 250. We have leading practices in Agile, Cyber Security, Cloud and DevOps - as well as many other technology specialisms. In addition, our deep-rooted vendor partnerships mean that we deliver 70% of the UK's cloud training and are a Microsoft Gold delivery partner.
We specialise in the people side of technology transformation - our apprenticeship, graduate and training programmes inspire people to pursue a technical career, or offer upskilling and reskilling opportunities to people already in employment.
In our latest employee survey 94% of our people said they felt QA was an inclusive place to work. QA is committed to building a culture that promotes equality, diversity and inclusion, and one that actively values people's differences. Given our size and reach, we know that we have a responsibility to do far more than just raise awareness. Our objective is to have a meaningful, tangible impact on improving how staff engage within our workplace as well as how people experience QA's products and services.
Apply now - here's how!Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org