I'm working with a Private Equity backed business in the logistics industry, specifically, one of the UK's leading e-fulfilment and multi-channel returns businesses.
What does this mean for you?
- Strong investment in technology = Interesting projects
- Business growth = Progression opportunities
The business is modernising one of its core monolithic applications into a microservice-based architecture. They need an experienced developer who can lead on this project and provide both technical knowledge and leadership to the team. With this in mind, the requirements for the role are:
- In-depth C# knowledge
- Some experience of backend/SOA/Microservices development
- Knowledge of building and consuming both WCF and REST based services
In return you'll get:
- Salary up to £55,000
- Remote working with occasional site travel (travel costs are expensed)
- A truly creative and collaborative development environment
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC 5+ with Razor, Azure, Microservices, SQL Server, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST/WCF services.
If you want to know more then click apply, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07966 121 822; I can make myself available at a time that suits you.
By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.