If you're proficient in project management and you beam when you hear 'B2B', then our client, a thriving life sciences PR and marketing agency, is looking for someone just like you to join their talented team. This could be the perfect match for an experienced account manager looking to join an agency that genuinely cares about its people. The role
This global agency has an impressive client portfolio and has successfully managed over 100 projects for clients in the pharma and biotech space. They specialize in the drug development and manufacturing sector, and their projects incorporate brand strategy, PR, content creation, creative communications, digital marketing, website development and much more.
Due to continued business growth, they are looking for an ambitious account manager to join their thriving team. In this key client services role, you'll oversee one of their substantial existing accounts, working alongside a diverse team of designers, developers and digital marketers.
You could work remotely from anywhere in the UK, or join their friendly Newcastle-based team at their head office.
You'll also get the chance to:
- Provide insightful strategy and commercial advice aligned to your client's goals
- Find new and innovative ways to develop and maximize your accounts
- Collaborate with the wider team on contributing to pitch development and delivery
- Oversee the project management and financial forecasting across your accounts
You could be working in a B2B agency and looking to break into the life science sector, or perhaps you're already working in that space but ready to join a new, innovative agency? Either way, you'll have excellent entrepreneurial skills, a commercial mindset and a passion for marketing communications.
You'll also have:
The benefits of working for our client
- 2-4+ years' experience in a client services role within a small/mid-sized
- A proven track-record developing client accounts
- A good working knowledge of brand strategy and integrated marketing channels
- Experience managing project-based relationships (preferred)
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote-working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global team
If you'd like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org).