Our unbiased approach to financial planning sets us apart from other financial planning firms. Mazars Financial Planning Ltd (MFP) provides impartial, tailored financial planning advice and wealth management to:
- Business Owner-Managers
- Trustees - Private and Charitable
We are a leading, purely fee based, Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). We provide a full range of financial planning services, from financial health checks to advice about investments, pensions, tax planning and employee benefits.
Because we are independent, we are not reliant on commission payments from providers which means our advice is truly unbiased and tailored to clients. As a result, clients only pay for our advice, as they require it. This unbiased approach to financial planning, based solely on a client's circumstances and lifestyle objectives, sets us apart from other financial planning firms.Role & Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Develop financial planning strategies in line with the client's needs, goals and objectives, as agreed with the financial planner.
- Draft client-centric financial planning reports to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets and regulatory/compliance standards.
- A range of other tasks including cash flow modelling, tax calculations, liaising with product providers, preparing implementation paperwork, etc.
- Record/maintain case information on Intelligent Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/management information to be kept up to date.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative or technical changes pertinent to the role and ensure CPD requirements are maintained and logged as appropriate.
- Play an active part of the South East Financial Planning team and support in the training and development of more junior members of the team.
Inclusion and Diversity
- The role will be suitable to someone who has a background in Paraplanning.
- You will be at least level 4 Diploma qualified, with an aspiration to move on to Chartered Status. Any further progress in this regard will be fully supported by the company.
- Critical to the role are a high level of literacy and numeracy, both written and verbal.
- A 'solution' mindset and adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
- You will demonstrate commitment to your own development and seek opportunities to continuously improve your skills, experience and qualifications.
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.