ACT London, a client-centric practice founded in 2002, provides wealth structuring and advisory services through its strong international alliance to ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWI) and their families, with planning and implementation services tailored for each client. Please see our website www.act.london for further information.
The continuous growth of the grouping, in both size and reputation, is supported by superior tax, trust, accounting and audit services.
We have experience in working with a wide range of clients with domestic and cross-border transaction issues and clients operating in industries ranging from fintech/blockchain, financial services, private equity, international listed groups and owner managed companies to fashion, sport & entertainment, design, retail, transportation, real estate, food & beverage. CORPORATE SERVICES
ACT London provides a complete range of accountancy services (bookkeeping, payroll, management accounts, FCA reporting, statutory financial statements and tax returns) for a wide range of entities, from entrepreneurial owner managed startups to large international listed conglomerates. We offer specialist outsourced accounting support which clients expect from an internal finance team, through our highly qualified, multilingual and experienced teams. THE ROLE
We are looking for a Manager, a Senior Manager and an Associate Director
of BPO services to join us at our office in Mayfair (London) and become leaders in the transformation phase of the wider group.
The position reports directly to the Associate Director or, in the case of the Associate Director role, to the leadership team. The key objectives of the role are:
· Manage and develop own portfolio of clients, including prepare own financial statements, VAT and tax returns, consolidated financial statements, management accounts, regulatory reporting (e.g. FCA) provide support to and liaise with interdepartmental heads (personal tax, payroll, private client/multi-family office advisory, audit etc).
· Further develop, mentor and manage the teams into more effective and efficient service providers, including planning and monitoring work and resources within agreed budgets.
· Regularly review work for quality and compliance.
· Provide technical advice to the team and clients.
· Lead on developing excellent client service and relationships with clients.
· Awareness of clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services.
· Build knowledge and awareness of all aspects of the firm's service to help identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell services to clients.
· Respond quickly to, as well as anticipate client requests/needs, keep clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintain regular contact with clients.
· Recognize and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities for own and other departments arising on existing and new clients.
· Liaise with HMRC, clients, banks, other professionals.
· Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep all parties informed of overruns.
· Ensure that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to.
· Identify risk and technical matters, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
· Must provide overall compliance and technical support on client matters.
· Actively participate in bids/proposals for new work.
· Manage WIP and Billing process.knowledge, skills & qualifications
· At least 5 years' experience for Manager position, at least 10 years' experience for Senior Manager position and at least 15 years' experience for Associate Director position in a BIG4 Accountancy firm (E)
· Qualified accountant (FCA/FCCA) (E)
· Extensive multi-disciplinary management accounting knowledge, corporation tax, FCA and other regulatory reporting experience (E)
· Excellent level of Microsoft Office Suite (E)
· Experience of supervising teams (E)
· IFRS /UK GAAP knowledge (E)
· Fluent English (E) and at least 1 of the major European languages (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese) preferably Italian (D)
· External audit experience (D)
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Onesource Tax, Sage Tax and IRIS Business Tax
· Excellent working knowledge of IRIS, SAGE, SAP and XERO accounting packages (E) Competencies
· Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· Experience of negotiations and the confidence to challenge where required.
· Project management experience ideal.
· A self-starter, adaptable person with problem solving mentality.
· Confidence to ask questions and/or seek solutions when required.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information.
· Refined interpersonal skills, with the ability to form good working relationships with key clients, investors and other parties including UHNWI, celebrities and peers.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment.
· Takes responsibility and accountability for own work.
· Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, and clients.
Remuneration: to attract the very best in class, we exceed industry standard