PPC Manager (Amazon) Full-Time, Remote - United Kingdom, Germany or PolandWho Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups and have raised ~225M EUR from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital and Sofina towards this goal. Within 12 months, we have grown to a team of 250 talents and operate offices in Berlin, London, Miami and China.The Role
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP, etc.Key Responsibilities
What You Bring
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage and optimize PPC advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon
- Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees. SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs.
SellerX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, SellerX employees or any other organization location. SellerX will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.